BPA Special Newsletter
From: Ken Gutermuth (conventiondirectorboardgamers.org)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
BPA Covid-19 Status

Many of you may be wondering about the status of the World Boardgaming
Championships scheduled for July 25 to August 2, 2020. At the moment, we are
proceeding with the 2020 WBC as scheduled.

Please note, the BPA and Seven Springs are working together to monitor the
potential impact of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak on the 2020 WBC. We are
concerned for the health and safety of our members and recognize that the
situation is evolving rapidly and, like many other large events planned to
take place this year, the WBC could be cancelled, though no decisions have
been made at this time.

We will provide updates in our monthly newsletter as well as special
newsletters, as necessary, as more information becomes available.

Ken Gutermuth

Executive Director

Boardgame Players Association

  • (no other messages in thread)