Holiday Wishes from BPA
From: Donald Greenwood CD (cdboardgamers.org)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:11:39 -0800 (PST)
Seasons Greetings boardgamer -

The Boardgame Players Association wants to wish you and yours the happiest of holiday seasons. To that end, we have spared no expense (meaning it cost us nothing) to bring you the finest in holiday entertainment during this joyous time of year. Follow the link http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/A23YCIbu41eqEtvZ or , if you prefer, view it from the top of our homepage at http://www.boardgamers.org

Once you've enjoyed the musical stylings and fancy footwork of our talented crew of Kaarin Engelmann, Debbie Gutermuth, Bruce Reiff, Scott Pfeiffer and myself (with a slight assist from Andy Maly), remember to check your holiday shopping To Do list.

After all, there are only ten more days to:

• rejoin BPA for our lowest rates in order to attend WBC and receive free souvenir yearbook, hat or shirt.

• vote in the Annual Membership Drive Trial Event survey at http://www.boardgamers.org/forms/MemberForm.shtml to determine next year's events.

• elect our 2011 Sportsman of the Year

• submit an event form to GM your favorite event; see the list of openings at the Orphans List.

So, if you haven't taken care of these chores yet, times awastin'.

And to all who have favored me with their holiday greetings, please accept this humble response by way of reply.

Don Greenwood & the BPA Board of Directors
  • (no other messages in thread)