WBC Auction Soldout
From: Donald greenwood (doncon99toad.net)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:09:57 -0700 (PDT)
A quick note to all contemplating bringing items to the WBC Auction that the 550 Lot maximum has been exceeded. We are no longer accepting Lot pre-registrations for this year's Auction.

You may still bring items for sale in the Auction Store on Tuesday without pre-registration, but those items have a top selling price of $30. See http://www.boardgamers.org/wbc/auctionstore.htm for details.

Don Greenwood

Visit the BPA website at http://www.boardgamers.org

If you are not already receiving our monthly email newsletters, please subscribe as directed below as we are unable to add you ourselves. To receive our free monthly newsletters you MUST join the BPA mailing list by visiting http://lists.boardgamers.org/mailman/listinfo/bpamail to confirm your address and your desire to be on this list. Subscribing takes only a moment, ensures your privacy, and increases likelihood of receipt. The newsletter will continue to be posted in the WBC folder in the Conventions section of Consimworld and on our website but will otherwise be unavailable to those who do not join the list in this fashion. If already receiving the BPA News you need take no additional action.

  • (no other messages in thread)