December Reminders
From: Donald greenwood (doncon99toad.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:30:27 -0800 (PST)
Tis the Season, so the Boardgame Player's Association wishes a happy holiday season to gamers everywhere.

Having done that, we'd also like to provide everyone with these last timely reminders for our annual December deadlines:

There are only ten days left to renew your membership in the BPA at our lowest rates for admission to the World Boardgaming Championships this summer and to caste your votes in the Annual Survey for 25 Continuing Trial events at the 2007 WBC. Get the membership form at http://www.boardgamers.org/forms/MemberForm.shtml

Game Masters are reminded that their event reservations expire on New Year's Day also so to avoid having your event listed as OPEN to any prospective GM on the 2007 updated Orphan's List, you need to renew your membership AND submit an Event Form at http://www.boardgamers.org/forms/eventfor.htm before then. Please submit the form on line - do NOT send an attachment or mail a hard copy instead. We have had no reports of the submission format failing to work to date.

  • (no other messages in thread)